Monday, May 25, 2015

Eyes of the Day with MUFE Artist Palette


I created this look and I wanted to show you that you can use the pink (blended in the crease) and purple (under the lower lash line) shades from the Artist Palette Vol 2 by Make Up For Ever to create a dreamy eye look.

This look is soft and romantic - I actually paired it with a floral dress which was mostly cream and peach toned. I also did not find the colors to be irritating to my eyes and they did not stain. I used a Wet n Wild Makeup Remover Wipe and everything came off in a few gentle swipes. 

As a highlight I used the first frosty pink shade (left most swatch) and all over the lid I used the cool beige tone (right most swatch).

I finished off the look with the Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eyeliner and Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...