Saturday, September 27, 2014

HOT DEAL! 50% OFF Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette & 66% OFF Nail Polish


Great news! The limited edition Pulp Fiction Palette by Urban Decay, which was released during the summer of 2014, is now 50% off at both Ulta and Urban Decay's website (I originally ordered this palette and you can check out my full review of it here). The original price of the palette was $34 and it's now on sale for $16 (that's even more than half!)

I am able to create stunning everyday and dramatic looks, for an example, I created this Mrs. Mia Wallace Eyes of the Day post using just the Pulp Fiction Palette.


I'm not sure why this palette wasn't more popular, since I find that it has become my go to over any of the Naked palettes and even the Naked Basics palette. The shades have a good matte variety so it's easy to pair them with any other more colorful shadows you may have.

The even better deal is the Pulp Fiction Nail Color that was released in this collection, which is now 66% off on the Urban Decay website! The color is a vibrant oxblood, deep red with a slight shimmer. It originally retailed for $15, but was marked down to $5!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...