The Lorac Pro Palette has long been a cult favorite and beauty bloggers/vloggers rave about it day in and out. This is for good reason, the palette features 16 different shades in 2 finishes - half of the shades are a shimmery pearl finish and the rest are matte finish. You can get so many different neutral looks from this palette, it's definitely a no-brainer for a working girl on the go.
Here's a look at what I used to achieve this mauve-garnet eye look. I tend to be inspired more by the darker colors of the palette which remind me of autumn leaves (they're not so offensively dark that they can't be worn during the day).
- Eyelids primed with 70 Barely Branded Maybelline Color Tattoo (part of permanent Metal collection)
- Browbone highlight is the matte Cream shade
- Mauve applied all over crease in sweeping motion
- Deep Purple applied all over lid
- Inner corner accentuated with Gold to draw the light in and make eye appear bigger
- Middle 1/3rd of the eyelid warmed up with Garnet and blended out
- liquid eyeliner applied to moving part of the eyelid and flicked out into a small wing - Kat Von D saint eye liner in Trooper
- Inner 1/3rd of waterline highlighted with Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Empire used on outer 2/3rd's of waterline
- Eyebrows filled in with elf Eyebrow Kit in medium
- Mascara applied: Tarte Lights Camera Flashes