I've got a great deal to share with you guys today but it's exclusive to Hautelook members (Hautelook is free to join, by the way, so if you aren't a member, go sign up!). The best part of this "mystery bag" is that it's no mystery at all! I will give you the whole list of products and even the colors they come in! Talk about smart shopping! I will also be providing you with the retail prices of each single product. As a bonus, everything comes in a cute lipstick case as a freebie bonus. The only catch is that with Hautelook, you do have to pay for shipping (which depends on your location I believe, but mine was around $7.00). Hautelook values this bag at $160 worth of products and we can buy it for the absolute steal of $24! You can purchase the bag here.
The bag contains the following items (sources are linked for the retail value):
- Laura Geller Italian Marble Lipstick, Sugared Maple (glazed caramel with creamy vanilla) - Retail: $18
- LORAC Lip Lustre Gloss, Ruby - Retail: $15
- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss, Flirty Kiss - Retail: $29.95
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb #2, Siren Red - Retail: $39.00
- Swoon Lip Gloss Reusable Wand - innovative cosmetic tool that is designed to retrieve every bit of gloss from a lip gloss tube - Retail: $15.00
- La Fresh Lip/Eye Makeup Remover Packette - just 1 of these - Retail: 0.83
- Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick 20100, Fire (orangey red) - Retail: $16.00
- Allegro Lip Gloss Case - couldn't find this anywhere
- Crown Brush Lip Liner Brush (synthetic hair) Retail: $3.00
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner, Ruby, Fruit Punch, Nectar, Nude Pink, Citrus (as far as I can tell, this is the only product with variation) - Retail: $4.50
So when everything is totaled up, I get a value of $141.28, the price Hautelook has of $160 is definitely a little bit over-inflated. But I'm not adding in the values of the lip gloss case or the makeup bag (because those, to me, with any mystery bag or subscription box, are essentially freebies).
Hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope it helps you decide whether or not you want to purchase the bag!
Also, please keep in mind what it says on the bag (at least when I'm looking at the page today)!