Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Urban Outfitters Sale Purchases

Since Christmastime is over and all the holiday sales have begun, it's a good time to go looking for awesome deals! All Christmas-candles that were previously $18 at Urban Outfitters are now $4.99!! I purchased one that smells like Christmas trees and I love it! I might get even more if they have one of those 50% off sale item days. Unfortunately, it appears as though the candles are still a whopping $10 online so you'll have to go in stores to find this deal. On top of that I got two pairs of stockings for $20 (but they're really nice ones and good quality to boot). Then, I saw some fun things that really caught my eye that I wouldn't have otherwise purchased... a glitter set that was originally  $18 that I purchased for $4.99 and a glow-in-the-dark nail polish set with a silver crackle nail polish which was also the same price.

At their original prices of around $20, I never would have purchased these, but this little glitter set is very useful for manicures and makeup or can be dusted all over your body for a fun look (you can even spread it on with your body lotion!). There's absolutely so many options for these fun things I've purchased but I don't see them online to show you the sale.  You probably have to go in stores for these great end-of-the-line bargain prices. I've never had glow-in-the-dark nail polish so I'll have to get back to you guys on how this works or if it does at all!

Glitter set

Glow-in-the-dark Nail polish and Silver crackle polish


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...